- 2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 4 small)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut each sweet potato in half lengthwise, and place it flat side down on a cutting board . Cut the potato halves into 1-inch-wide wedges.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, chili powder, and 1 teaspoon of the salt. Place the potatoes on a roasting pan and brush with the oil mixture. Lay the potatoes flesh side down on the pan and put the pan in the oven.
- Cook until soft, 20 to 25 minutes, turning once. Remove the pan from the oven and season with remaining1/2 teaspoon salt. Let the wedges cool for a bit, and serve warm.
Recipes by Parents.com