- 2 cups coarsely chopped peeled yam (about 1 large or mix colors)
- 2 cups coarsely chopped peeled sweet potato (about 1 large)
- 1 1/2 cups of mixed yellow and purple beets (2-3 beets)
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped parsnip (about 2 medium)
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped carrot (about 2 medium)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (more or less to taste))
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 shallots, halved
- 1 sprig fresh Rosemary finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine all vegetables in a 9 x 13 glass casserole dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and fresh cut rosemary. Roast at 375° for 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender and begin to brown, stirring every 20 minutes.
Trackback from your site.