- 1 cup untoasted walnut halves
- 1 cup untoasted pecan halves
- 1 cup unsalted, dry roasted almonds
- 1 cup unsalted, dry roasted cashews
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tablespoon Butter or substitute
Pre-heat Oven to 350 Degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
Combine all the nuts in a bowl. Add pepper, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and toss to coat.
Heat sugar, water and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted. Cook for 1 minute and remove from heat. Slowly pour butter over nuts and spices and mix.
Transfer nut mix to baking sheet and spread out. Bake the nuts for 10 minutes and stir till the mixture clings to the nuts. Bake until nuts are sticky and roasted about 6 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.