- Have the Kid’s peel some over-ripe bananas.
- Help them chop them into pieces as pictured below.
- Pop the pieces into the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Put them into the food processor and pulse a few times to break up the big chunks
- Add a small amount of Rice milk vanilla flavored to speed up the process
- Scrape the sides down and continue to blend it will suddenly get smooth and creamy.
The consistency should be like soft-serve
Sprinkle with some vegan chocolate chunks or other favorite toppings like almond flakes and serve.