So the holidays are coming or your neighbors annual BBQ is around the corner, but all of these events just give you heartburn, gas, constipation or diarrhea. This may be a sign that you have some food allergies, our gut needs to heal from something or it maybe as simple as needing some digestive assistance. Look at our quick and easy digestive help aids. Remember if these aren’t the answer, talking to one of our doctors may be a better long-term solution.
- Heartburn – Marshmallow tea or Slippery Elm powder (powder’s are nice since they heal mouth to stomach)
- Slow Digestion – Digestive enzymes (amylase, lipase, proteases)- help break down items like steak or holiday goodies
- Tummy ache – papaya enzymes or activated charcoal
- Diarrhea – Probiotics 50 Billion, Glutamine Powder
- Constipation – Probiotics 25 Billion, Yellow aloe