Homeopathic Labor Kit
37 Weeks to Labor:
- Cimifuga Racemosa
- Gelsemium Sempervirens
- Coulophyllum Thalictroides
- Arnica Montana
Take each 1x per week on separate days and use 30ch dosage, do 4 pellets each.
This combo has been associated with reducing difficult labors when the research was done versus a placebo group. The placebo group had an average of 8.7 hours of labor – with 40% difficult labor. The homeopathic group experienced an average of 5.1 hours of labor – 11% with difficult labor.
- Catnip Tincture 1 dropper-full every 30 minutes.
- Arnica: 200 c every hour (3 pellets) – used for bruising, swelling and takes the edge off.
- Blue Cohosh: Coulophyllum -200c every 15 min. (3 pellets) – used for weak contractions.
- Black Cohosh: Cimifuga 200 c every 15 min. (3 pellets) – used for electric shock-like pain during labor or the feeling of “I can’t go through with it.”
- Gelsemium: 200 c every 15 min. (3 pellets) – used for flu like symptoms or stage fright, “ I can’t do this moment” toward the end of labor.
- Pulsatilla: 200 c every 15 min. (3 pellets )- for emotion, anxiety, sensitivity to pain, needing air and lack of thirst.
- Kali Carbonicum: 200 c every 15 min. (3 pellets) – for back labor and posterior birth.
- Ignatia Amara: 30 c every 15 min. (3 pellets) – for emotional state, grief or excessive crying.
- Blue Cohosh: Colaphylum 200 c every day (3 pellets) – for breast feeding and after birth PMS.
- Arnica: 200k 3x a day for 5 days (3 pellets)- for pain, bruising, swelling.
- Bellisperanus: 200 c every day (3 pellets) – following C-section.
- Staphasagria: 200 c every daily (3 pellets) – for episiotomy stitches or C-section.
- Silica: 200 c every day (3 pellets) – helps with breast-feeding.
- Castor: equivalent 200 c every day (3 pellets) – for sore and cracked nipples.